Monday, October 18, 2010

Sympathy Pregnancy II

So I got enough responses that I thought this was worth a day two entry. Adam, n.p. means not paginated (sorry they make us use APA format instead of MLA in the engineering school).
So my morning started at 6:50 with my alarm going off; plenty of time for my run. Unfortunately it takes a lot less energy to hit the snooze button than it does to actually get out of bed. I guess the fact that Hudson was up a lot more than usual last night had something to do with it.
Ironically we had a Mexican smorgasbord for dinner including but not limited to chimichangas, saffron rice, pinto beans, fresh pineapple, home made guacamole and chips. We wont get into dessert.
So tomorrow morning I will get my Mexican laden stomach out of bed and run...er...jog.

3 comments:

Whittier said...

Isaac,
I'll confess. I've been lazy the last couple weeks and stopped running. If you want to harass each other about working out I'm totally up for it. And I can relate to the whole kids up in the middle of the night problem. We've got two sickies over here right now.

I'm impressed the siblings response to your post. So to all of you who might be reading this...I updated my blog to. Go check it out :)

Angela said...

I'll harass you guys! Although I was sick last week and didn't excercise at all, I went to the gym last night and for a gorgeous run around campus today. It's great! Afterwards I always feel more energetic and ready to take on the rest of my life. Keep it up!

Teresa said...

Hey Isaac, How did it go after eating all that wonderful Mexican food. Katie is quite the chef. I also submitted yet another paper in APA format last night. The night Dad and I came to babysit you said the kids were sleeping well so hopefully that is still the case. I have been trying to hike this summer but could only get my friend to go once a week. Now I have two friends and we go different days, so I average about twice a week, but I just invited another friend today to go when she is free, so I might just make three times/week. Yeah!