Monday, January 25, 2010

Cracker Barrel and naps

Okay, so I just thought I'd do a quick post before Hudson arrives... We recently went to Waynesboro in some pretty nasty weather to try and jinx Hudson into coming. It obviously didn't work, but we had fun with our gift card at Cracker Barrel anyways. Thanks Annie!






A couple of weeks ago Lily fell asleep on the couch when we were getting ready to go out. She NEVER takes naps, so we just stared at her and took naps on the other couches. :)


7 comments:

Jeremy said...

WHAT?!? That is not a good jinx!
Lily's adorable!!

Hotel Hancock Happenings said...

Lol, we will try just about anything at this point. And thank you, she's especially cute while unconscious. :)

Whittier said...

Sleeping children are the cutest. Glad you had fun at the Cracker Barrel

Taylor Family said...

I love the picture of Lily on the couch. Clayton is the same way. He'll never take a nap in his bed, but he'll fall asleep on the couch or in the car if it gets too "boring" as he calls it. Hey, your email address didn't work for me. I tried to email you the chocolate recipe. Will you please try to give it to me again?

Hotel Hancock Happenings said...

Thank you Adria. Can't wait to make those chocolates!

Adam said...

Love that niece of mine. I hope she wasn't too stiff after that rather uncomfortable-looking nap!

Teresa said...

I know its been a while since this was posted, but I love to go back and look at the blogs several times, especially when they include beautiful pictures of my grandchildren and the interests of my children.