Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wii

It all started last Friday when I received a frantic call from my father informing me that he had made a purchase, or several purchases actually. He told me excitedly that he had bought a Wii gaming console, games, nun chucks and steering wheels. My only question was what did martial arts weapons and automobile parts have to do with a "nintendo".
He showed up that night at 8:30. We commenced in non-stop gaming, even though the console actually promotes you to take breaks every once in a while, for the next three and a half hours. We rounded out that night with a nice game of settlers and called it good.
<--Boxing
I think the best part was when Katie, who previously stated that she would have just as much fun watching the two "boys" play, was demanding equal time. She would even shoot me cute, little looks when I would jump up off the couch when it was actually her turn to bowl.

3 comments:

Adam said...

That's hilarious! I hope no one got hurt!

Whittier said...

I'm still not convinced about the Wii, but maybe I'll have to give it another shot next time we're out there.

Teresa said...

Thanks for taking care of my husband while I was gone. Silly me all this happened so long ago, but in some ways it seems like just yesterday.

Sorry it has taken me a while to catch onto this blogging and now there is so much more. Oh well. Like I was saying time moves more slowly in my world.
Love,
Mom